QUALIFIED ENGINEER WANTED
Please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the role?
- We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our ever-growing team. With the company developing, we are looking for a skilled engineer to help us with small and large works, breakdowns, installation/upgrade and to maintain our current products and ensure the alarm systems/CCTV are in prime working order and installed to standard.
- We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge, so we are looking for a candidate who shows high levels of competence in working with intruder alarm systems and CCTV.
(A preference will be shown to exceptional candidates who have experience with a diversity of different system models.)
- Installations, wiring and fitting of intruder and access systems, fire alarms and CCTV
- IP system, analogue and networking CCTV knowledge (IP based)
- Access controls
- Accurately read drawings and specifications, working to NSI guidelines
- Completing installations to a very high standard
- Dealing with domestic, commercial and industrial installations
- Out of hours call out
- Fault finding experience
- Experienced engineers salary negotiable
- Van/fuel/mobile phone/laptop/uniform – all provided
- Paid overtime
- Battery hand tools supplied
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 24 hour call out rota
- Drivers license (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% required