Security Monitoring Services
Autoguard Alarms provides several lines of remote CCTV monitoring and surveillance cameras suited to businesses of all sizes, from individual retail units to large multi-site facilities. Internal and external electronic monitoring services which include surveillance systems are both available, and combine well with our access control and intrusion alarm systems.
We can provide and fit anything from a simple one camera recording unit to fully featured, remotely accessible HD recording over a whole industrial unit or commercial campus. Fully network accessible controls allow you to view, search, and download the recordings remotely, as well as changing various settings from any internet-capable device.
Discreet and covert electronic monitoring systems are available as well, allowing you to monitor audio and video anywhere in and around your facility. Infra-red and low-light night vision is available, especially for externally mounted systems.
Autoguard Alarms provides top of the line equipment and service at prices that the larger services just cannot match, and the personalised, individual service you need. Our focus on customer support is where we really stand out from the crowd. Furthermore, all of our equipment is certified and insurance rated, and covered by our own warranty from the day it is installed.
Full featured HD CCTV systems are available on all of our commercial installations. You can visit our showroom located at our offices in Wollaston, Stourbridge.
HD CCTV Systems
HD CCTV systems provide unmatched performance and convenient, reliable transmission and recording of full HD video in your home or business. Increasing adoption of HD CCTV as the business and legal standard has led to significant advances in technology and falling prices over the last few years. HD CCTV cameras capture HDTV quality signals and make them available across your existing LAN network. HD CCTV equipment is exceptionally reliable and offers easier, faster installations and smaller, less obtrusive cameras than earlier systems.
Contact us to discuss CCTV
Are you protecting your most precious assets?
When you or your Keyholders are called out on site, who knows they have returned home safely?
This innovative service makes sure we know if there is a potential problem or risk and allows us to notify your emergency contacts quickly to get help.
Benefits to you
- A solution delivering additional protection to your people, offering peace of mind when keyholder safety could be compromised when attending site.
- Demonstrates additional employee Duty of Care.
- Designed to offer a cost effective service covering all Keyholders in one annual charge.
How the service works
- Your alarm activates and the Alarm Receiving Centre calls your chosen Keyholder.
- A text message is sent to your Keyholder giving a 1-hour time window to attend site and return home safely (don’t worry, if you need longer, you can extend the time window to suit your needs).
- You will need to call the Alarm Receiving Centre within your time window to let us know you are safe. We will send you a text 10 minutes before your time expires as a reminder.
- If you are unable to carry out these actions, your chosen emergency contact will be called and made aware that you may be at risk.
BT Redcare GSM
- Do you have valuable stock on your premises?
- Is your building out of public sight?
- Do you want the police to respond as fast as possible if your premises are broken into?
- How long would it take your business to recover following a break-in?
Just because you have an alarm system installed, it doesn’t mean you’re fully protected. BT Redcare GSM doubly protects because it uses two secure signalling paths to your alarm receiving centre. If either is tampered with by an intruder, or is faulty, the alarm receiving centre will be alerted and the relevant Emergency Services, or your authorised Keyholder, will be called.
DualCom GPRS, from CSL DualCom Limited, is an intruder alarm signalling device that uses both the Vodafone network and your telephone and/or IP path to transmit intruder, fire and personal attack signals at high speed.
CSL DualCom have pioneered a single hardware platform which fits every grade of security risk, right the way from Grade 2, 3 and 4 Security installations to the highest specification of Fire signalling grades.